Monday, March 13, 2006

Well, the great mystery is solved. I put my blogspot into an icon on my aol toolboar. It doesn't update automatically. I just kept going back to day one. No wonder, I couldn't see my updates. Duh!!!!!!!!!

CS's baby finally got here. She had to have a C-section. He weighed 7#2 0z; 191/2 inches long. Born on his greatgrand father's birthday. How cool is that.

Our new puppy is doing great. Poppy finally has his "hound dog". She follows us everywhere. We get some pictures of the horses.

I will now try to add some recipes to the blog. Loud's Sangria looks great.

1 comment:

Mouse said...

So glad to hear that the Baby is here.

Reese is a wild one -- her new favorite game is chase the cat, follow the cat, bark at the cat, love to annoy the cat. It's rather entertaining -- not too worried since Jaybird just swats her when she gets real annoyed.