Sunday, October 29, 2006

Gamma's House
MAKE UP
Applying makeup when you are 1/2 blind is a challenge in itself and when you reach a "certain age", it becomes more so. So when you take your glasses off, in order to apply eyeliner and mascara you need at least a 8x magnifying mirror. (Just have not figured out how to put on eyeliner while my glasses are on) But thats not even the fun part. I seem to have lipstick liner and eyeliner in just about the same shade and packaging - of course the lipliner is more vivid. Need I tell you that eyeliner is much easier to remove from lips than lip liner is from eyes.

Things are calm this morning. Poppy is meditating. I just put a cobbler in the oven. I'm going to help a neigbor make breakfast for their 2nd Annual RR friends breakfast. About 20 railroad afficionados gather for some sort of convention in this area. Pat offered to cook breakfast for them last year. So another neighbor and I help her cook. She hyped the cobbler thing - I can't count the number I've made tis year.

No comments: