Monday, February 27, 2006

Hello All,
This is my seond post - don't know where the first one went. I've just amazed myself, by setting this thing up. Hope to be organized and soon post some recipes. Oldest daughter "Loud", twisted my arm and suggested I start the Blog - she thought it would be a good way to share our family recipes and to stay in touch. She also suggested the Dolittle part of my name. Dolittle for my love of animals. I threw in Gamma - it's what my Grands call me. Now lets see if I can make this go to the right place
Gamma Dolittle

2 comments:

Mouse said...

Oh you are going to love this, Mama!!!

I'm having so much fun! I'll teach you some tricks next time I come up where you can change things around.

Oh and I like your background!!!
*m*

loud said...

Congrats! Be sure to post some pictures of the horses!