Tuesday, February 28, 2006

LOUD sent me detailed instructions on how to set up family blog links. Flew thru them with no difficulty. So now I have your links on my blog. How cool is that. Always knew she was smart.

Poppy has been busy doing community/campaign stuff today. Now he's out working the horses. They'll probably ignore him since he's been ignoring them lately. I've had a nasty cold and have gotten behind on everything. Did we tell you that I'm the campaign treasurer for a local commissioner candidate. No, I did't volunteer, Poppy Dear actually volunteered me.

All of your blogsites look great and Mariposa did a great job with the pictures. I have to learn that now.

How do I do the stuff for books I'm reading, etc?

Well, it's off to Weight Watchers and I'm supposed to go to Knitters Night Out, but I may not make it tonight. A blanket, NCIS, and Boston Legal look awfully good tonight.
Gamma Dolittle

1 comment:

Mouse said...

I told you it was easier than it looked. The computer language stuff is crazy.

Oh and I agree, I curled up on the couch and watched Boston Legal too. It was that kind of night!