Saturday, March 04, 2006

Loud sent directions for furhter editing; I need to sit down and figure out how to do it. As I sit her with my coffee and computer, I have 3 additional helpers. We now have couch hounds. They are already spoiled and quite social and lovable. They are definitiely noisey when we put them in the kennel for the night. Didn't howl all night, but made intermittent noise. They follow us everywhere. Tweedle is not a happy camper and Prissy has her noise out of joint. We will take whichever one Mouse doesn't select to the vet and let her try to find a home for her. We just can't keep 2 more. Ripley doesn't look good. She has really lost some weight and hind leg dragging is worse.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Rip! I think we all know her time is coming. Sounds like your house is all out of whack with the new kiddos! Can't wait to meet them.

Anonymous said...

Poor Rip! I think we all know her time is coming. Sounds like your house is all out of whack with the new kiddos! Can't wait to meet them.

Mouse said...

Rouse and I are so excited about our girl. We are puppy-proofing daily. Actually it's more like Rouse is training me.

I need guidance.