Friday, October 13, 2006

Well, it's been a while since I've posted. The summer was a whirlwind and we are finally catching a breath. The Mom's are doing OK, Mom L had a mini stroke last week, but seems to have recovered. It left her a little more disoriented. I catch her tryint to walk without her walker more often.

Poppy finally sold the horses. It was a sad day.
I'm sure you got the email that Hell has frozen over. Poppy decided to by a Scion. So far it is a dream and has lived up to all our expectatios. Super easy for the Mom's to get in and out of. Last tank got 30.9 miles to the gallon.

I'm taking oil painting classes in Tryon. Great artist/instructor. So good to be painting again. One of our neighbor friends gave us a bunch of red banana peppers. They were so pretty, I decided to do a still life. My intent is to post it on the blog tonight. Hope it comes thru. We are looking forward to the Holidays. Will be very busy as usual.

2 comments:

Mouse said...

Yay!!! Gamma's posting again!!! I've missed you!!!

loud said...

Good to read from you again...