Tuesday, January 29, 2008

HAIR CUT

Needless to say, my hair got to the point it was driving me nuts and I was just basically tired of it, but didn't know what I wanted to do with it. (afraid I would take the scissors to it myself) I changed hairdressers last fall and was really pleased with her technique and ability - the icing on the cake is she's going to open her own shop about a mile from our house. Well, Paula's latest magazine showed her with a really cute hairstyle, so off I went and told my new hairdresser "I want to look like Paula Deen". She's very conservative and concerned because it meant alot of my hair would have to be cut off. She also wanted to make sure that I realized Paula had hairdressers and that her style would require more work than what I'm doing now. I told here, that I didn't care, I wanted it cut - I was ready for a change. The more she cut, she finally said that based on what my hair was doing, that this style was probably the best cut for my hair after all. I am so pleased and it is so easy - takes 1/2 as much time. Lots of compliments and Poppy really likes it too. Surprisingly, several men have made positive comments. So glad I had it cut.

2 comments:

loud said...

pictures please

Anonymous said...

So where is the picture?????