Sunday, February 03, 2008

PICTURES OF HAIRCUT



Poppy took a couple of pix of new hairdo. It's been fun and very low maintenance.


Mama isn't doing too well today. We were walking out the door to go to church and she had a weak spell. Her pressure was good but pulse was low - 44. So we are just watching her for today and if it doesn't get worse, will take her to Dr in am. More than likely it's one of her heart meds. Of course she had already taken her digoxin - which is probably the culprit. However, I won't give her Atenolol tonight and depending on what pulse is in am, I'll hold the dig til I can talk to Dr. So she is hanging out in bed. She's gotten up a couple of times with out getting dizzy. Pulse is still hanging in 40-50's.


My eye seems to be improving. I still have an annoying little floater that's just hanging out and getting in the way. Flashing lights seem to be less. They're not as noticable in day time. When I move around and the lights are dim or out they are more pronounced - weird.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty haircut - Looks like it's a lot easier to maintain!